Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shoe Fettish....










 















So Purple is the new black this season, if  I may say so, not bad, but I am sorry- what is up with this seasons shoes!!!! In as much as i love fashion, there are some things I love at first sight, others i hate then grow to love, and the rest~ I Just dont love, AT ALL!~ Oxfords!!!!!
 As for the gladiators, i hated then grew to love them, but personally i think the Fashion world should stay on the practical side here, platforms are in too~ no comments on that.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Abujamaiden said...

I'm getting shoe fetish noe but I'll wait till I enter the job market with a juicy paycheck!

 
At November 2, 2008 at 5:46 PM , Blogger MissBalance said...

Yes o!!! I feel you abujamaiden ;) Dang, them shoes are HAUTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home