Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trapped In My Closet......


So I am having a dress and shorts phase, it's either I'm trying to bring out my inner diva in dresses, or I'm bringing simplicity and sexy back in shorts.

 
Aaaaah.........A true diva.......That dress was made for my special occassions- can't help but captivate the crowd. Way to go Vicky!
I will definitely be caught wearing this- sunday afternoon
Count me out of these Must haves- Summer 2009!, even though they look good on her.

I will be Spotted wearing either of the two on a saturday....After all, they are Spring/Summer 2009 Must haves! Beach anyone?!

TGIF!!!!!!!!.......can't wait to start the weekend!
I get away with this piece on a tuesday (Please excuse this particular photo- imagine a different print on the upper half of the dress- not really feeling this one)......2nd day at the office, down to business for the week. I drown behind my desk and all the paper work. Might or might not meet with clients.
....And , here I am on a Thursday......the weekend's around the corner....:-)
I would wear this on Wednesday, hopefully no crisis situation at the office. It's a work play day.

So, this is me on a monday- excluding panty hose, 1st working day of the week (Most times I loose the shoes and wear flat pumps).

My wadrobe is the reason I refuse to work for banks- and the fact that a sales position A.K.A Marketing is inevitable.....Mschew!

14 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 1:45 PM , Blogger ShonaVixen said...

loves all of them and wiv you on the NO- ALADDIN Like jumpsuits or trousers...no thank u!!!

 
At February 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM , Blogger bob-ij said...

I wish i had a figure for fitted...well thanks to bubble dresses :D

 
At February 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger GamineGirlie said...

lol

sure,...no aladdin pants oooo!!

For thinny-gbeku like moi

thanks to the bubble!

 
At February 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Buttercup said...

i love them all..aladdin pants/catsuit included..i think its hot..

 
At February 15, 2009 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You've got good taste.

 
At February 24, 2009 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaah

 
At March 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM , Blogger ibiluv said...

posh always wears dem hawt clothes

but all i wanna do is feed her

 
At March 18, 2009 at 3:30 AM , Blogger cerberus said...

hola chica, a blog me thinks you're gonna love,
www.cigarettesandhighheels.com

besos
MY

 
At March 24, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Blogger SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

the belt in the last pic on the pencil skirt has my name all over it. Yes, indeedy...

 
At April 2, 2009 at 4:15 AM , Blogger TDVA said...

really nice outfits...makes me want to shop.

 
At April 9, 2009 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Spesh said...

Great collection you got there,wouldnt mind that Wed outfit maself...

 
At April 14, 2009 at 8:03 AM , Blogger doll (retired blogger) said...

nice collection...wish i could own all of them

 
At April 15, 2009 at 2:21 PM , Blogger SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

how are things?

update, please

 
At April 21, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...ok

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home